Customize query in gerrit
|Resolved||Smalyshev||T123565 [EPIC] Support geo-coordinate search for WDQS|
|Resolved||Gehel||T133566 Reinstall and data reload of WDQS servers|
|Resolved||Smalyshev||T133986 Failure of wdqs-updater after data import|
|Resolved||Cmjohnson||T120712 install two Intel 320 Series SSDSA2CW300G3 2.5" 300GB each in wdqs1001/wdqs1002|
|Resolved||Smalyshev||T120714 implement wdqs1001/1002 disk upgrades (extend lvm)|
- (day before) Send email to the wikidata list
- Take wdq1001 out of varnish config
- Shut down and reimage wdq1001. Verify disk partitioning is correct.
- Deploy new code from wdq-deploy repo. Do NOT restart wdq1002 yet!
- Reload data to wdq1001 from https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/entities/20160425/ dump ttl-gz version (should be ready by then)
- Start updater on wdq1001 and wait for it to catch up
- Re-add wdq1001 to varnish, verify it's ready to serve requests
- Disable updater or wdq1002
- Put wdq1002 into maintenance mode (no need to take it out of varnish as we are only reloading data, not reimaging)
- Reload wdq1002 data from the same dump as above.
- Re-enable updater on wdq1002 and wait until it catches up
- Remove maintenance mode from wdq1002
- Verify everything works fine and queries run on both servers
- Send the victory email to wikidata