Figure out what is involved in rewritting XTools (in consultation with the current developers) and write up a brief plan.
- What are the current components of XTools?
- Do they share a lot of code or are they mostly separate?
- Should they be split off into separate Tool Labs projects or kept together (keep in mind uptime issues)?
- What are the current major problems with the tools? Is it mainly just uptime or are there other problems?
- Would some sort of model/view framework benefit the codebase?
- Are there any components that should be combined or abandoned?
- How do we know when the rewrite is complete?
Original code: https://github.com/x-tools/xtools
Rewrite code: https://github.com/Matthewrbowker/xtools-rebirth