rMW86e9469e5dfc: Html: Unblacklist HTML5 form validation attributes caused Special:Contributions to start requiring that a username be filled in even when using the "Show contributions of new accounts only" 'newbies' mode.
- Use a browser that does HTML5 validation.
- Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions
- Select the "Show contributions of new accounts only" radio button.
- Click "Search". The browser will tell you to fill in a username even though you don't actually need one (i.e. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/newbies)
- Fill in a name and submit. Note that the returned form does not fill in the username field, since it's not used with the "Show contributions of new accounts only" option.