A lot of the dependency installation and configuration is set up in the new zim_builder module currently living in my home directory on zim-proto.mobile.eqiad.wmflabs. Remaining work to do:
- Puppetize the necessary redis config changes (done manually on zim-proto)
- Puppetize the actual mwoffliner install (done with a manual npm install on zim-proto)
- Get all of this running more smoothly / improve the order of operations
- Figure out what to do about libgumbo-dev
- w/r/t libgumbo-dev, one workaround to consider is using zimmer, a pure-nodejs drop-in replacement for zimwriterfs that doesn't require libgumbo. The tradeoff is that zimmer doesn't support full-text search indexing.