- Confirm translations are ready
- List of trusted user groups
- Translate "Edit quality (20k sample)" to Serbian
- Run prelabeling script
- Load revisions into labels.wmflabs.org
- Mentioned In
- rOEQ0e4589416ae3: Add srwiki revisions for review Bug: T178108
rOEQ478a1a45ecf2: Add srwiki revisions for review Bug: T178108
rOEQ3145ac5c9aad: Add srwiki revisions for review
Blog Post: Status Update (January 30, 2018)
rOEQf5ae4df69d56: Add srwiki revisions for review Bug: T178108
rOEQ9be5d1e8616d: Add srwiki revisions for review
T174687: Add language support for Serbian
Looks like translations are read. Next we need a set of trusted user groups. Usually these represent users who have gone through a substantial vetting process. For English Wikipedia, we have sysop, oversight, editor, bot, rollbacker, checkuser, abusefilter, bureaucrat.
We also need a translation of "Edit quality (20k sample)" from English to Serbian so we can give the campaign a name.