Per wt:Services/FirstDeployment#package.json, we should update package.json to include the version of Node.js that's required to run the project and a complete list of dependencies.
- Update the required version of Node.js on L57 to 6.9 per T176627#3662455 and https://github.com/kodchi/mediawiki-services-chromium-render/issues/1#issuecomment-336505565
- Add chromium to the list of deployment dependences
- I'm assuming that Ops wouldn't be happy with the puppeteer library downloading a version of Chromium when the service is launched. So:
- Is this a genuine concern?
- Which version of Debian is used in production (on the SCB)?
- Which version of Chromium would be downloaded for that Debian version?
- Following on from #1, can we stop the puppeteer library from downloading a version of Chromium and rely on a package instead?