- Data for category based recommendations
- Data for language based recommendations will be linked when it's ready
- Database for use during development
- Service codebase
- http://rec-wiki.wmflabs.org has been created for testing the gadget.
- Gadget code.
The initial implementation will have two separate end points for each of category-based and language-based recommendations. Later, when we're able to combine the results from these two systems into one, an API endpoint will be created for the combined recommendations.
A/C (will change as things become clearer)
- Keep the developer documentation up to date.
- Create an end-point for category based recommendations for enwiki: http://gapfinder.wmflabs.org/en.wikipedia.org/v1/section/category/Presidents
- Create an end-point for category based recommendations for frwiki: http://gapfinder.wmflabs.org/fr.wikipedia.org/v1/section/category/Ville
- Create an end-point for article based recommendations for enwiki:
- Create an end-point for article based recommendations for frwiki:
- Create an end-point for translation based recommendations.
- Create a gadget to surface section recommendations.
http://rec-wiki.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page has the gadget. Login and enable it to test it.