We currently do not have a way to select the default namespaces unless we start out with them. Also we do not communicate anywhere what group of namespaces is selected when the default namepaces are selected.
Create a check box named "Default" that adds (or removes) the default namespaces selected by the user in their preferences or, if not available, the default namespaces of the wiki to the list of namespaces being searched.
- There is new checkbox called default (position see mock)
- when all namespaces associated with the currently active default (e.g. user preference or wiki default profile) are included, the checkbox is checked.
- if you click the active checkbox, all namespaces associated with this checkbox are removed, the checkbox becomes unchecked
[x] when some or none (but not all) of the associated namespaces are currently included the checkbox is unchecked
- if you click the checkbox in this state, all namespaces not currently included in the search are included, the checkbox becomes checked.
- if the "all" checkbox is selected, this checkbox is also selected (since all namespaces are included)
- this checkbox is checked when first arriving at advanced search and there are no namespaces in the URL.
- This checkbox is checked upon showing results after conducting a search with no namespaces selected.