In the parent task we are replacing tin with deploy1001 on stretch
Therefore we should also reinstall the codfw-equivalent, naos.codfw.wmnet, with stretch and rename it to deploy2001 to match it.
Check if naos hardware is new enough to be renamed or whether it should be replaced.
- rename mgmt interface in DNS
- add new, separate server IP for deploy2001
- rename naos to deploy2001 in DHCP/partman/netboot
- add deploy2001 to network::constants, tcpircbot, etc, in paralell to naos (but not to scap)
- remove naos from scap hosts and scap masters, run puppet on tin/naos, downtime naos
- reinstall naos which turns it into deploy2001
- remove naos from all puppet classes
- create subtask for physical labels , see T193916#4212246 -> T195421
- create subtask for switch ports, see T193916#4212246 -> T195422
- update mysql grants on m5 because we have a new IP now (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/434803/)
- scap pull
- add deploy2001 as scap host and master
- remove naos from DNS