Currently, local page links in the edit summary become red links when the move happened. They should still direct to the right location, though.
- The local page links become interwiki links, so they point to the same page that they used to point to before
- Add the interwiki descriptions before the shown link, e.g. wp:Category:XYZ
- if there is a prefix before the file, we will just add ours to the front
- we would need to parse all summaries to get the urls out, should probably be done with the regular linker. This makes it complicated, though
- Right now, the wiki text importer does not change links, either.