This task will track the racking, setup, and installation of labservices1004.wikimedia.org. These host was purchased as 1 'spare' system on T195418 and then allocated on T199727.
Racking Proposal: This host will use public IP address/vlan, so it can be placed in any row. It should be in a different row than wmf7225 (which is in B8).
- - receive in system on procurement task T195418
- - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update racktables (include all system info plus location)
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
- - network port setup (description, enable, vlan)
- end on-site specific steps
- - production dns entries added
- - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
- - OS installation
- - puppet accept/initial run
- - handoff for service implementation