Code relating to the search code currently lives in mobile.search and mobile.search.api, we will move it to webpack.
- there is no mobile.search module
- there is no mobile.search.api
- tests are ported to node-qunit
- search module is contained by mobile.startup module
- Minerva is retained in a mergeable state throughout the migration. No need to worry about cached html but an alias module (empty module with mobile.startup dependency) will be needed until references in Minerva have been updated.
- There has been no attempt to increase code coverage. Out of scope for task.
- The search code lives in a features folder in search a la watchstar and references
Sign off steps
[X ] Progress is updated.
- Review which features to port next and create cards.