mobile.special.nearby.scripts makes use of the mobile.nearby module. Nothing else makes use of this module, thus it makes sense to merge it into the mobile.special.nearby.scripts
Note: mobile.nearby has dependencies on mobile.startup, mobile.gallery, mobile.messageBox, mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter. Given a usage in category overlay, it is not trivial to merge in mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter so we will focus on mobile.gallery. Given a usage of mobile.messageBox in editor overlay it is not trivial to merge in mobile.messageBox.
- The code in mobile.special.nearby.scripts is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.startup has not grown in any substantial way. Consider introducing a new module mobile.special.scripts (to mirror mobile.special.styles) modules if this becomes a problem that can be shared across all special pages.
- The module mobile.nearby has been removed (no need to worry about caching!).
- The tests related to the feature (mobile.nearby) are run inside webpack
- mobile.messageBox and mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter modules are retained and built without webpack (for now)
Sign off steps
[x ] Progress is updated.