CC Search has been released, and the old API is outdated. This results in poor performance for CC Search images.
- CC Search could replace Flickr search in WDX
- It could also cover Europeana, but CC Search is less sophisticated. An option to create a separate import for Europeana.
- Wikimedia Commons might be excluded from CC Search because we can do more advanced operations directly with SDC.
- Converging matches for the same image from multiple sources becomes an issue. Being able to consolidate best metadata would be cool.
- Keywording should support Wikidata.
- Backup in Internet Archive (needs to be more closely investigated when and how)