As an editor I want to see a consistent order in the grammatical features of a Form of a Lexeme in order to more easily compare different Forms.
Currently the grammatical features of a Form are ordered by the Item ID and there not even numerical but string order (see setGrammaticalFeatures()). This doesn't make much sense for the reader.
GIVEN a Lexeme page with a Form
AND a list of Item IDs for grammatical features is configured on-wiki by the editors
THEN the grammatical features on the Lexeme page are sorted based on that list
- grammatical features on Forms of a Lexeme are always ordered based on a configured list
- the configuration of the order should happen via a page on-wiki similar to MediaWiki:Wikibase-SortedProperties
- If a grammatical feature is not in the configured list then we add it at the end of the grammatical features. If there are several we sort those by their Q-ID numerically.
- The order only affects the display on Lexeme pages, not the stored data
- This order varies by language but we accept that we can only have one order for all languages for now.