I joined the Research Team as Research Scientist. Registration is part of onboarding with Jospeh and Andrew from Analytics team.
Full name: Martin Gerlach
Wikitech/LDAP username: mgerlach
Desired shell username: mgerlach
Martin should be added to the wmf LDAP group if he isn't already in it.
Ssh public key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAINj/yFpJoyyIYy8DaRkA92YOQbsZyNh/l3OfQSezZ5t6 martin@nitram
Martin will need to be in the following posix groups:
Martin will also need access to Analytics UI tools, including Superset, Turnilo and Hue. Analytics to provide these once shell access has been established.
@leila to approve access.
SRE Clinic Duty Checklist for Access Requests
Most requirements are outlined on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered. This includes expansion to access. Please do not check off items on the list below unless you are in Ops and have confirmed the step.
- User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
- Patchset for access request