As as user I want links which qualify for bridge to truly opened in bridge.
If a user clicks the edit pen too quickly after loading the page then the Bridge hasn't finished loading and the user gets thrown to Wikidata instead.
A smaller init file will reduce the time it takes for the module to be loaded & consequently link listeners to be attached.
GIVEN an article
AND a Bridge-enabled infobox
WHEN loading the page
AND clicking the edit pen shortly afterwards
THEN the Bridge opens
- time between page loading and Bridge being ready is reduced on slow internet connection
- creation of ServiceRepositories is moved out of init - either into a dedicated module, or into app
- pass along what is required to create its contents (e.g. ForeignApi)
- ServiceRepositories is created using instances of data-access "repositories". These can be huge and are not technically needed at init-time
- this was researched in T233305: delayed kicking in of Bridge