As a Watchlist Expiry user, I want the action=watch bug fixed, so that I can temporarily watch items on the page according to my local time.
- Fix the current bug associated with action=watch, so that the user can temporarily watch items according to their local time
- Set $wgLocaltimezone = 'Pacific/Auckland';
- Use e.g. Special:ApiSandbox#action=watch&expiry=10%20hour&titles=Test to watch a page with expiry of e.g. 10 hour, and check that the returned expiry is correct and in UTC (no probs here).
- Go to Test?action=watch and see that the selected item in the dropdown is 0 days, and that its value is the same time as above (still all correct so far).
- Click 'Watch' and note that it doesn't say it was added temporarily.
- Go to Test?action=watch (but don't reload, as that'll re-send the watch request), and see that the page isn't on your watchlist any more.
Repeat with $wgLocaltimezone = 'UTC'; and it all works correctly, as it does with any TZ value less than UTC.