See also: T260320.
We request settings about namespaces on ja.wikivoyage.
- Please change the talk namespace name, from トーク to ノート. Also, please change the names of the talk namespaces that correspond to subject namespaces, from (something)・トーク to (something)・ノート.
- Please also keep トーク and (something)・トーク, as aliases.
- Please change a namespace name, プロジェクト‐ノート to プロジェクト・ノート.
- Please create aliases: WikiProject for プロジェクト ,and WikiProject talk for プロジェクト・ノート.
- Please move pages that will be in プロジェクト・ノート (the talk namespace of プロジェクト). Those had been in Talk:プロジェクト:(something) (please see here), but we became unable to view them when プロジェクト namespace was created. The why is an error: "The requested page title refers to a talk page that cannot exist". So we can't view them, or move them, or delete them now... Do we have to remove プロジェクト namespace at first, move the pages to somewhere safety, create プロジェクト namespace and its talk namespace again, and move the pages to プロジェクト・ノート?
We are also discussing about those at here.