Problem: When deleting a Lexeme, it is indicated that the content was an empty string (""). This prevents users from identifying what the Lexeme was about before it was deleted.
GIVEN a Lexeme
AND it was deleted
WHEN viewing the page of the Lexeme
THEN The message indicating deletion contains the Lemmas of the deleted Lexeme
- Page of a deleted Lexeme contains content was: "<list of lemmas>" […] message
- If there are several Lemmas we separate them by ","
- This is related to the edit summary of the deletion edit.
- EntityContent::getTextForSummary is doing this for the other entity types.
- Currently the code assumes that all entities have Labels, which is not true for Lexemes - consider changing this.
Possible way forward:
- Inside of EntityContent make getTextForSummary abstract and force all implementations to have their own.
- Inside Item / Property-Content find a way to share this logic between the two.