- Set up gerrit for Mediawiki
- Clone mediawiki/core
- Make a trivial change to tests/selenium/README.md in mediawiki/core and push the commit to Gerrit.
- Add Zfilipin, AlQaholic007 and Vidhi-Mody to Reviewers in Gerrit through the UI
- Make topic of the patch to be T265011 so that Gerrit knows which Phabricator task the patch is for
- Amend your existing commit in Gerrit (See: P12961, For more information see Gerrit/Tutorial: Amending a change)
- Run selenium tests locally. If all tests pass, copy/paste terminal output to a paste. Then add the paste to a comment of this task. (Please include the steps followed to run the tests in the paste as well). For reference see P8206 and https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium/Getting_Started
- T265463: Outreachy Microtask: Check if '/tests/selenium/log' is included in .gitignore in all repositories with Selenium tests
- T256950: Delete sample or skipped Selenium tests
- T248221: Update Selenium documentation to work with WebdriverIO v6
It is very likely you will get confused or stuck. Do not hesitate to ask for help. The best way is to create a subtask of this task and copy/paste as much relevant terminal output as possible. Also mention your operating system (and version) and versions of other relevant tools.