- Mission 1: Basic Intro
- Mission 2: Using MediaWiki’s JS module
- Mission 3: Using MediaWiki API
- Mission 4: Using OOUI (Optional)
Indic-MediaWiki-Developers will mentor this project.
- @APerson - also known as Enterprisey
- Install MediaWiki
- Install the GuidedTour extension to MediaWiki ( you also need to install EventStreamConfig and EventLogging as GuidedTour depends on them)
- Create a mini tour with any two steps.
- Put the tour code in your MediaWiki's wiki page under your User namespace (Like User:ABC/tour.js)
- Put the tour code in your MediaWiki's wiki page under your User namespace (Like User:ABC/OOUI-Demo.js)
- Try to do something more interesting than getting the text of a page. For example, try getting the items in a category or finding the username of the most recent editor of a page, or something even more complicated.
- Put the tour code in your MediaWiki's wiki page under your User namespace (Like User:ABC/API-Demo.js)
Don't put link of your work here. Share your link in private on Zulip.