Using Suggested Edits on the homepage on Danish Wikipedia, it is not possible to display a list of results if "Expand short articles" task is selected (alone, or with other tasks).
Selecting topics don't affect the results. It is only a task issue.
- If I select one task that is not "expand short article", I have some results
- If I select several tasks that are not "expand short article", I have some results (whatever the task)
- If I select "expand short article", I have zero results
- It would be normal if there is no article with a stub template, but it is not the case
- If I select "expand short article" and any other task, I have zero results
- It is not normal, since other tasks return results when "Expand short article is not selected". Selecting this filter apparently blocks the display of other task types.
Maintenance templates are numerous for "Expand short article".
Template:Stub, first in the list, is used on +2,000 articles.
I tested this on French Wikipedia and Czech Wikipedia, where I wans't able to reproduce the issue.