As part of this redesign we will have a slightly new UI for collection tiles. Changes include removing the resource name, a distinction between 'go to site' and 'access collection', and layout changes.
This task does not include the favouriting system or UI - this will be covered in another task.
- Clicking the partner logo should take users to the partner page
- If a collection is Proxy or Library Bundle, the blue button should say 'Access collection'. In all other cases, it should say 'Go to site'.
- If a user isn't authorized to access the collection, the blue button should say 'Apply'.
- Clicking Apply should take the user straight to the application form for that collection
- For all authorizations except Library Bundle, the Extend button should always be present.
- For all authorizations except Library Bundle, a Cross icon should be present in the top right of the tile to enable editors to return their access to this collection (as in the current site design)
- If the authorization has an expiry date, the date should be shown. The date should be red if the expiry date is in the past.
- If the authorization has expired, the Extend button should instead read 'Renew'.