As a mismatch store admin
I want the mismatch store to be able to receive and record review decisions and their associated metadata
in order to not serve reviewed mismatches again and to enable analysis of the review work being done
We need to record the decisions reviewers make for the individual mismatches. For a mismatch, we want to record each decision as well as some metadata.
What we want to record:
- Which "review decision" was taken, which will be one of:
- The mismatch is on Wikidata
- The mismatch is in the external data source
- Both are wrong
- None of the above
- Who took the decision
- When was the decision taken
GIVEN a mismatch review tool like the mismatch finder website
WHEN a user makes a decision in the tool
AND submits it
THEN an API exists to record this decision in the mismatch store
- It is possible to set a "review decision" for a specific mismatch.
- Anyone who provides a valid API token can submit a decision.
- We store who made the decision and when it was made.
- The API will allow to submit at minimum one review decision at a time, potentially more.
- There is one decision per mismatch. The latest review decision, user name and timestamp prevails. (No history of review decisions will be kept.)