Session type (select one):
- Presentation (including Q/A) - 25 mins
- Discussion (including Q/A) - 55 mins
- Workshop (including Q/A) - 55 mins
Date and time: August 13th, 18.00 UTC
Short description of the session (~150 words):
This session will include the basics to get you ready to start hacking on and contributing to the Govdirectory project.
- What is the project about and what are the goals for it?
- What is the technology behind it?
- How can I contribute? (Where to start? Where is help needed? How do I add a new country?)
This session is aimed at people who are developers and/or experienced with SPARQL.
(Optional) Additional resources:
The project is described at: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Govdirectory
The repository is located at: https://github.com/govdirectory