The story builder in wikistories allows a creator to select text from an article and use that as the caption for their stories. To ensure that there's consistency across stories and prevent cases of vandalism, these interventions will be added:
- Allowing a certain minimum text length & characters.
- Check for the degree of changes made on the story builder vs the original copied text.
Examples of stories that violate:
As an idwiki community member,
I want to see consistency in wiki stories created from the Indonesian wiki,
so that we can have stories that adhere to a minimum criteria similar to wikipedia articles.
- TBA: Minimum text length & characters.
- TBA: % of changes allowed on the copied text.
- Documentation on how CX does this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Content_translation/Translating/Translation_quality