The cloudcontrol1005 is moving to a new network setup.
- drop wikimedia.org domain in favor of .eqiad.wmnet.
- drop connection to asw
- add private.eqiad.wikimedia.cloud address
Following procedure at https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Server_Lifecycle#Rename_while_reimaging
- relocate DNS auth address to offer service while in downtime
- run sre.hosts.decommission cookbook
- re-rack into eqiad D5 per T341494: cloud @ eqiad: hardware re-racking plan
- adjust netbox data (per procedure above) and run the cookbooks
- adjust new puppet role (mind the new domain)
- reimage as new host
- Run instructions to put into service: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Portal:Cloud_VPS/Admin/DNS/Designate#Initial_designate/pdns_node_setup