- Categories in wikipedia are chaos.
- The reason is: The system does not work hierarchically.
- Example: When I add an article to category "Cat", it should also _automatically_ belong to categories
"mammal", "animal" and "creature". When I now browse through the categorie "animal", I will find the
article. This is not the case in the current system. The result is chaos.
- Much work is now spent to solve the chaos in the current category system. Much work could be saved if
there would be a sound technical foundation for a _true_ category system.
- I discussed this issue with several engaged wikipedia authors and administrators in the german
wikipedia. They all agree that this would be a desirable issue.