The link tool showing "undefined" in step 5 of the bug report
- Hit an article on English Wikipedia and click "Edit" to invoke Visual Editor. I used http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage%2C_Montana.
- Double-click any word to highlight it. I used the first word of the "History" section, "Savage".
- Click the Link Tool icon, and the tool pops up.
- Choose any article title in the dropdown (I chose "Savage Land") and press Enter.
- The dropdown closes, and in the tool's text input, instead of saying "Savage Land," it says "undefined." (See screenshot to be uploaded.)
- Now click outside the tool -- somewhere else on the article. The tool becomes completely blank (see second screenshot) and article text disappears.