Nepal (in Nepali) needs to be added to the monuments database.
We already have a lot of sources in the monuments database (see
is a tracker bug to keep track of what more to add. Bugs should contain the
source wikipedia language and the country (or region).
Useful information to include:
- project -wikipedia
- lang - language code of the Wikipedia
- headerTemplate - the name of the header template
- rowTemplate - the name of the row template
- commonsTemplate - template to track images at Commons
- commonsTrackerCategory - the tracker category at Commons (blala with known IDs)
- commonsCategoryBase - the base of the category tree at Commons for all images
- autoGeocode - To automagicly geocode the images at Commons (be careful1)
- unusedImagesPage - Page to put the list of unused images.
- imagesWithoutIdPage - Page to put the list of images without an id.
- registrantUrlBase - The url which can be combined with the id to get more info
- namespaces - What namespaces are the lists in (0, please!)
- table - The name of the table, convention monuments_<country>_(<lang>)
- truncate - False if you don't have a real primkey
- primkey - What is the primkey? Can be one or more fields. Should be unique, strong etc.