- Usage of links which are native navigable elements
- use of ul and li, which are native elements with semantic structure.
- When the drop down receives focus, it should automatically uncollapse, Focus should match the hover state is more than just decoration.
- The user page link should have aria-haspopup="true", aria-controls to indicate that it is responsible for controlling the submenu.
- Add aria-hidden: to the primary ul in the flyout to reflect it's 'visibility' to screen readers.
- aria-expanded="true/false" to reflect the
- Make it an actual menu: ul[role=menu] > li[role=presentation] > a[role=menuitem]
- When doing so make sure you add arrow/enter/space keyboard shortcuts
- role menubar on the entire p-personal, role=menuitem on the individual pt-icons
BTW: Would advise to add a 'CPB ready' event, so that other scripts can hook into it.