Someone with flow-create-board right can create a new Flow board, and eventually Special:Flowify will replace the PHP variable (T72073)
- how can someone enumerate all Flow boards on a wiki?
- can you move a Flow board?
- will the topics render correctly "from" the new location?
- can you delete it (T63730)?
- #REDIRECTs to it should work, they just don't display
- #REDIRECT from the board won't (?) work unless you change the content model back to wikitext
- how can an admin undo the change? (Note T73163 and T75490)
- does changing a board back to wikitext require the editcontentmodel right that no one has been granted (T85847: Grant editcontentmodel right to all logged in users)
- will a revert succeed?
Explanation needs to be on-wiki, and linked from API and the Co-op MatchBot's page.
This ticket is a spike, just to answer the questions -- we'll make more tickets out of this for the next sprint.