<i>Automatic translationis provided as a template forthe user to adapt. In this process it is useful to visually distinguish which part of the translated text is provided by the user and which part is still part of the template.</i>
As a translator<i>, I can distinguish which text is provided by the system from my modifications</i>//<i>, so that I can focus on the remaining parts to be adapted</i>.//
- When a translation is inserted, text is displayed lighter than the text the user types in order to distinguish which parts of the translation have been processed and which not.
- User modifications are presented with a darker colour. Modifications from the user include direct typing but also other actions where the user explicitly confirms or modifies a part of the initial template:
- Pasting text from the clipboard.
- Replacing a word using the browser spellchecker.
- Replacing some words with a Content translation suggestion(if suggestions are not supported yet, we need to take this into account when they are)