- When I type in text into the search box, the list of collection items currently goes empty. Instead they should refresh. It's too jarring.
- When I click on the search input it should replace the overlay header with a search header (the edit button and delete button are hidden below)
- use MobileFrontend SearchOverlay header for guidance
- Clicking the X in the top left returns you to the page with current members and edit and delete button
- There is an X in the right corner that when clicked clears the current value of the search. It doesn't escape the overlay.
|Resolved||Jdlrobson||T95778 Tweak the search in EditorOverlay behaviour|
|Resolved||• jhobs||T95966 When search returns no results no behaviour defined.|
|Resolved||Jhernandez||T98642 Message under search for search in collections with no members is confusing|
- Mentioned In
- rEGAT8ec6a16e559c: Add clear button to search within editor overlay
rMEXT438a826426ea: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Gather…
rEGAT1913b1ecd4de: Open search interface full screen when focused
rMEXT2656d14bfa72: Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Gather…
The criteria for this card is met and the patches are merged.
But, I'd like to point out the lack of a spinner when searching. It may be important, otherwise it seems like even if you are writing there nothing is happening. @JKatzWMF @Jdlrobson let's discuss if you guys think it is a good idea and add it to in analysis if so.