Provide the below numbers for the quarterly report (publication in final form due May 15, cf.T94636), in the same format as for last quarter's scorecard). Compare the analogous ticket from last quarter: T89024
I am creating separate blocking tasks for each metric as I go along, and will link them in the below list. Per earlier discussion with various helpful people from the Analytics team, much of this should now be available on a self-service basis, in which case I will assign the corresponding ticket to myself.
In particular, the following ones should be available directly from http://reportcard.wmflabs.org/ but are currently blocked on the outstanding updates there:
- Total active editors in March 2015
- New editors in March 2015
- Wikipedia Edits for March 2015
- New articles during January-March 2015 (i.e. article increase from Dec 31 to March 31; like last time - T89283 - I might use Daniel's corresponding numbers instead, as recorded on Meta)
I created a single ticket for these four first, assuming that they all depend on the same missing March dump update: T97379. If it turns out we need to provide substitutes in each case like last quarter (where the dump data was still missing at the time of the report), I will file separate tasks as last time.
Also not yet updated on http://reportcard.wmflabs.org/ :
Unique visitors: need the legacy comScore data for March 2015, and find out whether we can already include the new number, or mark it again as "to come".(resolved with Dario's help; will use the legacy data once more and obtained the March number; the report card still needs to be updated though)
Metrics from other sources:
- New user signups in Jan-Mar 2015 (cf. last time; may need to add a note about possible SUL finalization anomalies about this one. Via Quarry? looking into this with @kevinator)
- Total pageviews (new definition) for Jan-Mar 2015 (Tilman, using Pentaho)
- Median read/write latency (from Ori): T97378
- Uptime for enwiki main page during Jan-Mar 2015, from Nimsoft reports(?)
- Fundraising metrics (from FR team)
Now would also be a good time to resolve the (mounting) discrepancies in historical TAE numbers: T87738
The scorecard will still be marked as "beta" in the quarterly report, since this selection of metrics may be revisited in coming quarters.