- Translate the article "Mazoni" from Catalan to Hebrew.
- Click the word "cantautor" (singer) in the first paragraph.
Expected: two link cards are supposed to be shown: One pointing to Cantautor in Catalan, and one pointing to זמר-יוצר in Hebrew.
Observed: In master, no link card is shown at all. In https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/216948/ , the source link is shown correctly, but instead of showing the target link, a "Missing link" card is shown.
- If the target section is empty or no text selection and two link cards are shown with 'Add link' in target:
- clicking add link should insert the target title text at cursor point.
- If there is text selection, the link card works as usual with language pairs with MT or same directionality