End-term evaluations will be performed by the mentors. All students and mentors must submit their evaluation on Melange after 21st August and before 28th August 2015.
General checklist for a successful evaluation:
- End-term goals as outlined in the project timeline are complete
- Project is completed and hosted on Labs/elsewhere - in a demo-able condition (please provide link to the demo) - https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/London
- Weekly reports are up-to-date and complete - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T101227
- The student has been in regular touch with mentors
- Tasks have been created for known bugs, missing features, and suggested improvements (link to project board) - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/wikidata-page-banner/.
- Documentation for users and contributors is created (for example, if this is an extension project, provide link to extension page with installation instructions, project description and database information clearly provided) - http://mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikidataPageBanner
- Wrap-up report is up-to-date (Link please) - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T109285
- Summary is provided on the past projects page (GSoC or Outreachy)
Additional information, if any:
Sumit's done an amazing job! It's great to see this live!