Analyze the impact of speed changes on mobile website (Baha is taking on this analysis). As learning evolves document details here. The material will eventually be carried over to the October 7, 2015 quarterly review for Reading.
- Pre and post regional impact, filtering out known complicated noise
- Mobile web versus desktop web
- Previous year similar timeframe versus current year similar timeframe
- Analysis isolated for specific sets of pages (e.g., top 1,000 pages)
- Distribution curves on relative interclick time
- More refined geographic perspectives
- Consecutive week delta analysis (e.g., how do deltas play out week-by-week prior to the change versus how do deltas play out week-by-week post the change - which is a problem distinct from comparing one week prior to the change against one week post the change).