- Add Categories to an empty Board description.
- Switch to VE and add some text - click Save.
- Switch back to wikitext to check on Categories - they are gone.
NOTE: Add some text in wikitext mode as well as Categories, then switch to VE and add more text - and click Save - the Categories are saved. Adding wikitext to Board description will preserve Categories.
|Resolved||Mooeypoo||T92874 Display categories in Flow side rail|
|Resolved||Catrope||T115362 Board description: Switching to VE and clicking Save removes Categories|
Another (easy) case to check after the fix:
- On an empty Board description, add Categories
- Click to switch to VE - you may enter some text
- Switch back to wikitext - previously added Categories are gone.