There are several user scripts out there to give users a friendly interface for doing WikiProject article assessments. Please answer the following questions:
- What user scripts or other tools already exist?
- Are any of these good enough to promote into a gadget or extension?
- Would this be useful to WikiProjects? Is there a need for this?
- Would it make more sense to try to build wiki-specific gadgets for this or an extension that could be configured for any wiki? What are the pluses and minuses?
- What is the ArticleAssessmentPilot (which become ArticleFeedback and then ArticleFeedbackv5) extension that was built by the Public Policy Project. Does it have anything to do with article assessment for WikiProjects?
This card tracks a proposal from the 2015 Community Wishlist Survey: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey
This proposal received 12 support votes, and was ranked #58 out of 107 proposals. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey/Bots_and_gadgets#Article_assessor_gadget.2Fextension