To check two scenarios of incorrect count in bundled notifications.
- The actual count of bundled notifications is correctly displayed.
- Click on the Notifications icon - the flyout panel opens, the count changes to 1.
- Refresh the page - the count of bundled notifications returns to the correct one.
Second scenario - marking some of the bundled notifications as Read does not change the internal bundle count.
- Have several notifications from another wiki in your Notifications panel - click on the flyout.
- The cross-wiki counter will correctly display the actual number of messages in 'Expand [number] of messages'.
3.Click on Expand and mark some of the cross-wiki messages as Read - by clicking on the X button.
- Click 'Collapse all' - the cross-wiki counter still displays the previous number of messages.