In T162790 we created an ugly but editable version of editing the grammatical features of a Form. We now want it to make it pretty. It should have a similar look to statements. (But it should not have references, qualifiers and ranks. The property part of the statement is not an existing property and not linked but instead hard-coded text.
- The grammatical feature part of a form seamlessly integrates with its statements.
- I can view and edit existing grammatical forms.
- I can add new grammatical features.
Previously open question:
- Do we need a selector for novalue/somevalue?
- No we do not.
- Does the order of grammatical statements matter? Or: should grammatical features be stored and displayed in the order they're entered? Or in any other particular order?
- The order does matter for display but we are going to do this the same way we handle it for statement ordering for now (ie with a global list that gives the order).