This task will track the receiving, setup, and installation of two new labcontrol servers, labcontrol1003 and labcontrol1004, ordered on T163031.
Racking Proposal: This system has to be in a labs-support vlan. In eqiad, those vlans are only setup in rows A and C, so this has to rack in either row A or row C.
- - receive in system on T163808
- - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update racktables (include all system info plus location)
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
- - production dns entries added (labs-support subnet)
- - network port setup (description, enable, labs-support vlan)
- end on-site specific steps (can re-assign to @RobH for remainder)
- - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
- - OS installation
- - puppet/salt accept/initial run
- - handoff for service implementation