Steps to reproduce:
- Enable two-tab mode (for ease of seeing what's going on).
- Open a page in an older wikitext editor, e.g., the 2010-era WikiEditor.
- Hover over the 'Edit' tab at the top of the page, and notice that the tooltip tells you that the keyboard shortcut is meta-v.
- Hover over the 'Show changes' button under the edit window, and notice that the tooltip tells you that the keyboard shortcut is also meta-v.
- Press meta-v. I wonder which one will happen?
- Either enable or disable VisualEditor's new built-in wikitext mode. Try it again. Get opposite result.
Originally reported by @Geekdiva at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Tsbluqcc7urcmzqd