- On Recent Changes, delete all filters with Trashcan then make some new selections.
- Click bookmark and give the setting a name.
- (The name will not appear immediately in the Active area, which is OK, since we just saved it.)
- Now use Saved filters menu and select a different Saved Filter.
- OR click trashcan to delete all filters.
- Then select the new filter we just saved.
Expected result: the filter loads and its name shows up in the Active Filers area.
Actual result: Whether you select a different filter then come back, or use Trashcan to delete all filters, the new saved filter loads but its name does not appear. You have to click in the address bar and reload the page to make the new name start appearing.