Discovered while testing T179097
- Login and navigate to an article with references
- Hover over a reference and view the reference tooltip
- Click the settings icon and disable reference tooltips via the popup
- Hover over a reference and verify no tooltip appears
- Navigate to preferences>gadgets and attempt to reenable reference tooltips
The reference tooltip item is unchecked and checking it reenables the tool
The reference tooltip is checked (it should not be). Fiddling with the check mark seems to have no effect. After unchecking, rechecking, and then saving the preferences, the reference tooltip still does not appear when hovering over a reference.
Tested on a couple of different accounts using Windows with IE and Edge and also Mac with Safari and Chrome. The bug was present on all of them.
@ovasileva - I wasn't sure if this is a 'readers' bug or if it belongs elsewhere. Can you take a look at tag appropriately?