The user script does the following:
- Adds an icon to the 2010 WikiEditor.
- Clicking the icon opens a template wizard popup
- There's a search field for searching templates on that wiki (use the mw opensearch API for all templates)
- Auto-suggest template based on typing
- When you click "Insert template", or whatever, it should either tell the user that the template they entered doesn't exist (if it doesn't) or it should add the name of the template into the popup, but nothing else (no parameter form yet).
This task does NOT include:
- Inserting the template into the WikiText
- Doing anything with parameters
Those will be handled in a follow-up task.
Investigation: T184145: Investigation: Infobox wizard