There are some MediaWiki core methods which has been deprecated since 1.25. So,
- check if these methods are present in core by searching using the code search tool for example, search getPropertyDescriptions,
- remove them and
- update the table below by assigning your self in the appropriate section of the table below (see example in the first row);
In case you search and the functions has already been removed, move it to the list of removed methods above.
Setup MediaWiki core locally using the documentation in the Gerrit Tutorials: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial#Installation
- Remove 2 deprecated functions found in MediaWiki core and add a link to the patch beside the function you're working on in the table above.
- Check around if the removed functions have tests (in the tests/phpunit/ directory in MediaWiki core and remove them too keeping an eye on any regressions by running unit tests using (php tests/phpunit/phpunit.php tests/phpunit/).
- Mention in the RELEASE-NOTES-1.32 that the deprecated function has been removed.