Right now the datatypes for Form and Sense are called "Lexeme Form" and "Lexeme Sense". They should be called "Form" and "Sense" respectively.
- Special:NewProperty shows "Form" and "Sense" in the data type dropdown
- The property page's data type section says "Form" and "Sense" respectively
- JSON representation of the lexeme data should use wikibase-form and wikibase-sense respectively as the datatype of the statement value (i.e. claims/N/mainsnak/datatype element of the JSON data of the statement). This concerns both:
- JSON data returned by wbgetentities and wbgetclaims API
- JSON data displayed by Special:EntityPage/Lxxx.json, .e.g. https://wikidata-lexeme.wmflabs.org/index.php/Special:EntityData/L13.json